Monday, January 7, 2013

2013

Looking back at my writing I can tell I seem to be a depress girl, but people don't know that when I do write  all my feeling or at least part of it is left behind in the paragraph that I write. It been two years since I last post something here, and I must say I have grown up just .3% more, see I made improvement! Who am I kidding I become a little kid since then, because I'm starting a pokemon plush collection, reading manga every chance I get a good one, watching my favorite animes and cartoons! At least I'm not caught in how I look that much, just throw some eyes liner on my waterline and I will be fine! I do attend to write my poems from my past on here, but I'll try to write some new stuff that seems a little bit happy.  

I have to say, the reason I'm happy is because of my close friends and the fact I have a loving boyfriend who make sure I'm okay. I'll talk about them one day, but untill then I have to do my homework.......

No comments:

Post a Comment