Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My cosplay!

I can proudly say I am almost done with my cosplay , the sad part is I had to buy it all not make it myself. I am cosplaying as Sakura Haruno, I aware that people seem to hate her, I couldn't care less. I chose to be her because out of the whole group in Naruto my personality fits her the most! Plus I don't find her all that bad, yes in the beginning she was overly boycrazied so is half the teens populations, and she becomes on of the best medical ninja out there. 

The bad part about being her, is the coloring of her outfit and hair... I'm so used to wearing dark colors that its weird wearing all pink/red plus those are not my color but I'll deal. Oh and for those who don't know this already but I'm cosplaying at Kumoricon, also known as my heaven for the weekend!!!! I can't wait to meet new people and dance, it's the perfect way to end my summer!

Cosplay I kinda want to do in the futures seems to be hopeless for me to do because of my shape and prices.

  • Hinata Hyuga from Naruto
  • Misty, Bulbasaur or Mew andJessie from Pokemon
  • Harley Quinn from Batman.
  • Junko Hattori ,Korone,Lily Shiraishi,Keena Soga from Demon King Daimao
  • Red Alice from Alice in the wonderland. (newest movie)
  • Sailor Moon and Sailor Chibi Moon from Sailor Moon.....
Reasons. Red= Coloring is bad on me. Blue= Too much money  Green=Shows too much skin or outfit too reveling. Yellow= Seems hard or can't find.

No comments:

Post a Comment