Saturday, March 9, 2013

Changing over time.


When people say they are ugly or fat I laugh and show them what I used  to look like... Things will change just look at me. In the first picture I was in 6th grade and I was not pretty, I looked more boylike, the second picture I was in the 8th grade when  I hid behind my hair and eyeliner to hide the fact that I was overweight, but that summer is when I stop over using eyeliner and start losing weight. The last picture is from today, as a sophomore I look back and now I think why did I care about my looks so badly. Was it the fact I was bullied or the fact I never felt wanted, I think it was because I didn't like what I saw... Now next time I hear someone complain that they are fat, I'll mention I used to be almost 200 pounds. Not saying being "big" is bad, I see so many people who are larger then some and they are the prettiest  everyone is pretty no matter the size. Don't be like me and worry about what you look like, be proud of who you are. It took me four years to realize that looks truly don't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment