Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sorry old me.

Is it alright just to quit something only because I'm being held back, is it alright for me to stay and build up lie to myself that one day I can get there? I used to think choir was amazing to be in, after years of being drained out, I no longer feel the joy to be in a hateful group, where not only do I feel vocally push back, I also feel mentally I'm out of the group..... Much to say I think I'm gonna throw away the ten year dream I had to be in A Choir, because I am not gonna drag myself back into Vocal Point for a third time. The fact that we are simply changing makes me mad, I can't afford a new dress when I bought my for the sake of 4 years of choir, if I cannot escape I will not even try.  Choir is simply not for me, as I been told I am not good enough to fulfill my dream, I'm built up with anger, disappointment  sadness. I don't care for my grammar and spelling here... I just wanted to clear my head.

Good bye choir, fairwell dream, sorry little sad me I have failed you yet again....
I close this binder and bow down, this is my final preforment so boo me out..

~The choir deaf token.

No comments:

Post a Comment